Stone Fruit Caprese
- 4 ripe, but firm, Chilean peaches or nectarines
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella or bocconcini
- Pinch of flaky sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Slice peaches/nectarines into wedges and arrange them loosely on a serving plate. Slice mozzarella into wedges and nestle them among the fruit slices, or if using bocconcini you can leave the little rounds intact and add them to the fruit. Scatter basil over the salad. Top with sea salt flakes and drizzled balsamic vinegar and olive oil.