Chilean Cherry Gin Fizz
Indulge in the vibrant flavors of Chilean cherries with a refreshing Cherry Gin Fizz. This cocktail combines the muddled sweetness of cherries with the zing of citrus and a hint of gin, all topped off with sparkling water.
- 1 cup fresh Chilean cherries, pitted and muddled
- 1 shot of gin
- Juice from half a Chilean lemon
- Sparkling water or lemon-lime soda
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint for garnish
- In a glass, muddle the pitted Chilean cherries to release their juices and create a flavorful base.
- Pour one shot of gin into the muddled cherries.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon into the mixture and top glass with soda.
- Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Garnish your Cherry Gin Fizz with a fresh mint and add in a few extra cherries!
Please enjoy responsibly.