Ganache Stuffed Cherries
These ganache stuffed cherries are a delightful and visually appealing treat perfect for the holidays, parties, gatherings, or simply indulging in a sweet snack. Enjoy!
- Fresh Chilean cherries, washed and dried
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (35%)
- White chocolate, finely chopped
- Wash and dry the cherries. Carefully remove the pits while leaving the stems intact using a cherry pitter or a small paring knife. Set the prepared cherries aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the cream until it just begins to simmer. Be careful not to boil it.
- Place the finely chopped white chocolate in a separate bowl. Pour the hot cream over the white chocolate. Let it sit for a minute to melt the chocolate.
- Stir the mixture until the white chocolate is completely melted and the filling is smooth and glossy. Allow it to cool for a few minutes.
- Spoon the frosting filling into a pastry bag or a plastic zip-top bag with a small corner cut off. Carefully pipe the filling into the cavity of each cherry where the pit was removed. Fill each cherry until the filling slightly protrudes when the tops are placed back.
- Place the stuffed cherries in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to allow the filling to firm up and the cherries to chill.
- Best served cold within 12 hours.