Ricotta Toast with Cherries
This whipped ricotta toast is elevated by adding fresh cherries and a zesty lemon twist.
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1/3 Sliced Chilean Cherries
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Lemon Zest from one Chilean Lemon
- Lemon Juice from one Chilean Lemon
- Combine ricotta, sliced cherries, salt, pepper, lemon zest, and juice using a mixer.
- Once well mixed, spread it on your choice of toast.
Optional: Top with even more fresh cherry slices and some rosemary.
Tip: Store any leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge for approx. 3 days.