Add a generous handful of Chilean cherries to turn your ordinary waffles into a yummy treat. The sweet-tart cherries provide a delightful contrast to the waffles. Finish with a drizzle of maple cherry syrup.
- 3 waffles (We used store bought but you can also make your own)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or your preferred yogurt)
- 1/2 cup of our Chilean Cherry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh Chilean cherries, pitted and halved
- Prepare waffles according to the package instructions, or make from scratch.
- Assemble in layers. Starting with the waffle, then top with cherry jam, waffle, and yogurt. Top it off with the final waffle piece with jam and yogurt on top.
- Optional: Drizzle with Maple Cherry Syrup. [link to this when on website]
- Add a handful of fresh cherries on top of the waffles.Serve the Cherry Waffle immediately. It’s a delightful breakfast or dessert with the perfect blend of sweet cherries, creamy yogurt, and crispy waffles.