Chocolate Hazelnut & Cherry Toast
Elevate your morning toast routine by slathering Nutella or your favourite chocolate hazelnut spread generously on a slice of toast. Top this with chopped Chilean cherries for a quick and indulgent treat to enjoy almost any time of the day!
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Nutella (to taste)
- Fresh Chilean Cherries (about 8-10 cherries)
- Wash and pit cherries. Slice them in half.
- Toast the sourdough bread slices in a toaster until they are golden brown and crisp to your liking.
- While the toast is still warm, spread a generous amount of Nutella on each slice. Adjust the amount to your preference.
- Place cherries on top of the Nutella-covered toast slices. Depending on your preference, you can arrange them in a neat row or scatter them.
- Serve your Nutella and Cherry Sourdough Toast immediately while it’s still warm. It’s a delightful treat for breakfast, brunch, or a sweet snack.